How to Join BCPS
Payment for membership of the British Connemara Pony Society consists of a one-off Joining Fee followed by an Annual Subscription payment due on 1st January each year. For age-related memberships, the age is calculated on 1st January.
Types of Membership are:
- Junior - Under 18
- Young Adult (18 - 24 inc.)
- Joint (2 Adults residing at the same address)
- Family (2 Adults and up to 2 children)
- Honorary Overseas#
- Click Here to download the BCPS Application for Membership
- Print off the form (Juniors require countersignature by a member)
- Post together with the appropriate fee to the address on the form.
*Associates receive Newsletters and Chronicle but have no members or voting rights.
#Honorary Overseas & Juniors have members' rights but no voting rights.