The British Connemara Pony Society exists to protect and enhance the Connemara breed within Great Britain, the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. With the BCPS, you will be able to:
- Keep up-to-date with the Connemara Breed and vote on issues affecting the breed
- Register your Connemara breeding stock
- Participate in the Performance Award Scheme; a competition for Registered Connemara Ponies and Registered Part-Bred Connemara ponies/horses gaining the highest number of points from all types of ridden and driven activities.
- Associates have no members or voting rights and do not receive a Chroncile
- Overseas & Juniors have members rights but no voting rights.