Data Protection Contact
In case of any data protection queries, please contact the Secretary:
Phone: 0845 604 9690 (available between 10:00 and 16:00)
What we collect for the BCPS Shop
We may collect the following information, for the purposes of processing your order:
- contact information including email address
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server 8.1.2. Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- analysis – we use Google cookies to help us to analyse the use and performance of our website and services. Cookies used for this purpose are specified by Google
- Cookie information is held on your browser and you can amend your browser settings at any time. However, please be aware that blocking or deleting all cookies will affect the usability of the BCPS website.
This website collects information via Google Analytics. Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on user interactions on your website. These cookies are used to store non-personally identifiable information. Browsers do not share first-party cookies across domains.
If you don’t want your data collected with Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on does not prevent data from being sent to the website itself, or to other web analytics services.